Sunday, December 9, 2007

He Reminds Us

Today we were blessed to attend Stake Conference. Many truths were taught and we were reminded once again of many important things. First, that we should cherish our temple attendence. Second, that we should be keeping a record. Third, that we should avoid debt, and prepare our households. President Roberts quoted President Eyring, I loved this quote.
"Live your life so that when you are called, you can go and have no regrets."
This was great to hear, because I feel I have some more preparation to do on my part, but I want more than anything to be ready, when I am called, whatever that call may be.

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I wrote down that same quote...I loved that he said this will mean different things to different people...preparation takes so many faces!!!

Sarah said...

It truly does.