Saturday, December 22, 2007

He Blesses Us With Children

Watching my daughter the last few days has really got me reflecting. Heavenly Father's plan is that we can become like him. As a mother it is the most bittersweet blessing. I am so challenged at times. Things I think I can never get through. Other times there is so much joy. I learn patience, peace, how to laugh, how to lovingly govern, patiently teach, watch, listen, pray, and most of all I learn to have faith. Watching my child grow is such a blessing and brings me so much closer to my Heavenly Father. We have to feel what He has felt toward us. The only way to experience this is through being a parent ourselves. The trials that we go through with our children teach us to become more like him. He has a hand in everything!

No comments: