Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He Answers Our Prayers

We have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. In September I visited with my Doctor and began fertility medication. I ovulated for the first two month on meds, but we did not get pregnant. So, we decided to up the dosage and see if that would make me more fertile.

Unfortunately, the following two months I did not ovulate. We have been wondering what is going on, and its been looking like we will have to pursue more invasive measures. As I sat in the Doctors office two weeks ago I was on the verge of tears wondering why? The thought came to me, you need to have faith and be more prayerful. I must admit, the first thought in my head was, is it even possible to have more faith and be more prayerful? But I knew the answer to that question.

This experience has brought me closer to Heavenly Father and made me realize a strength within myself I didn't know I had, its helped me find peace. I have always been wound so tightly, and this has made me realize there is so much that I am not in control of and that I have to have faith and submit to his will.

This morning a prayer was answered, after two months of thinking that there might not be any hope left, I ovulated. Now I know that this doesn't mean that I'll be pregnant tomorrow, but it does mean that there's still a chance. His hand is everywhere in everything we do, in every aspect of our lives. He knows what we need.

No comments: