Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He Reaches Out Through Others

Today was back to the grindstone as usual. It felt like the Christmas break lasted unusually long for us this year. With that said it was back to visiting with friends and letting Claire play. I am always amazed with how much my life is blessed by the others who surround me. I love being able to have friends who can tell me anything, or vice versa. I love having someone to call when I have a bad day, and I love knowing that there are people who feel they can call me when they are having a bad day. Too often we forget that we are not here for ourselves. We are here to make sure that everyone of our brothers and sisters make it back to our Heavenly Father. We are here to bless each others lives.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Amen sister, AMEN
Love ya!!!