Monday, June 1, 2009

He Places In Our Path Angels

I am forever amazed at the people who have come into my life at certain times. Its as though Heavenly Father is handing me a neon sign saying, "I told you I am here and know what you need."

As I have been fighting to stay spiritually afloat the last few months there are a few people whose testimonies and strength have buoyed me, in my lack of spiritual strength. I have truly struggled with going back to work. Which might seem silly, but it has made me question just about every aspect of my life. I don't quite understand why this is so hard for me. At this time I have been blessed to work with the most amazing woman in the Relief Society presidency. She has been through so much in her life and her resiliency and faith are amazing. She has overcome so much, and continues to be so strong, even when I think I would not be able to go any farther, she continues to amaze.

As I have suffered through my poor me mentality, I have watched this woman. I have come to realize a few things. 1st that I am pretty selfish and judgemental. 2nd I am constantly reminded of how Heavenly Father works in VERY mysterious ways.

I spent Saturday evening in tears with my husband, not knowing if any aspect of my life was what I wanted. After wallowing in my self-pity and deciding I was being rediculus, and I have a little work to do on myself, I realized how judgemental I have been at certain times in my life, only to turn around and be in some of the exact situations that I had been judgemental about.

I hope that I am learning, to love and accept all my brothers and sisters and not judge them. I also hope that I am improving myself, despite my weaknesses. I know now, the things I am experiencing are to make me stronger. I also know that we are on this Earth to learn from and strengthen each other.

1 comment:

Small House said...

It's all about "Living and Learning." I think all of us have had that same thing happen. Oooops, I just criticized someone for what they had going on in their lives, and now it's staring me right in the face.
I know I have.
The trick is, to learn from it.

I've enjoyed your blog. And humble post. Thanks for sharing your blog.
Sandra