Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He Answers Our Prayers

Things have been quite tight financially since me quitting babysitting and my surgery. Yesterday I did our budget and was thrown into a deep despair. We were going to be in the red this pay period. NOT good. I was stressing and panicking and stressing and panicking. Then the spirit reminded me, everything will work out, it will be okay. Like normal I dismissed this and continued to stress.

This morning I took on the depressing task of balancing with the bank statement. But this time it wasn't so depressing. When all was said and done the bank statement said I had fifty more dollars than my register said, what???? So, I began my research. Sure enough I found a bill I had written in twice. It was almost the exact amount I needed in my account to keep us from overdrawing until payday tomorrow. Coincidence, I think not.

Does this solve my long term financial situation-- NO, but it once again reminds me to have faith. I sometimes think that Heavenly Father is beating me over the head with this stuff and I am still not getting it. What's it going to take for me to get a clue-- Sarah, he listens to your prayers, he knows what you need.

For this upcoming financial stress I want to have faith that things will work out. I don't want to stress. I want to work hard to prove myself and let Heavenly Father take over. I know and believe that he loves me and knows my hearts desire, he's just waiting for me to get with the program.

No comments: