Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He Reminds Us

Small, but simple this one is.

Yesterday morning, in that stage between sleep and awake. My thoughts were turned to my bank account balance. Then, it turned to the date, and then it hit me how much money was in my bank account, and that today our car insurance, and savings deduction would come out today. I knew I had already recorded these expenses in my register, but the figure I was remembering online would not allow for these deductions.

Then panic. I was now awake. I ran to the computer and started to do a little research. I had indeed forgotten these monthly deductions that would process at any moment. I had plenty of time to move money around, but had I not taken care of it, I would have had one terrible day yesterday.

Later, I was thinking, why would I think of that yesterday. Why didn't I remember earlier, then it hit me. . . Sarah you didn't remember, you had forgotten, He reminded you.

Too often we look at what we think are coincidences and think wow, what a coincidence. I don't think we give credit where credit is due. I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father. He watches over me. I also know that I have been given the Gift of the Holy Ghost. When I listen I am guided, and I am blessed.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Thank You!

kira lee said...

we truly are blessed with so many tender mercies