Monday, February 18, 2008

He Answers Our Prayers

We have been doing infertility for six months now. Two weeks ago was my clomid check. The day before was fast Sunday. Dylan and I decided to fast and pray to know if we should keep doing this. Unfortunately, we didn't feel like we got an answer. I went to the Dr. the next day, I was late, not having started my cycle. The Dr. had me take a urine pregnancy test and it was negative. I came home devastated. I just felt like I could not go through another month of nothing. But, my cycle never started. I tested a few days later and it was positive. Yea!!! We are going to have a baby. As I look back, we probably didn't feel like we recieved an answer because we already had one, and just didn't know it. I love how Heavenly Father always reminds us that he is in charge and not us. I have been extremely worried about things this time around. I am so blessed to know that I can kneel down at any time and call upon my Father in Heaven and find comfort and solace in him. He really does answer our prayers!!

No comments: